Did you know that PadSplit offers members a letter of recommendation following their move out?
That’s right! After move-out PadSplit will provide members with a free letter of recommendation unique to each individual. Whether a member is moving to a new city, or to a new property, PadSplit is happy to provide a letter of recommendation to further ensure housing stability.
How can a recommendation letter make a difference?
Landlords often look through multiple applicants before deciding which applicant they want to rent their property to. By having a letter of recommendation from PadSplit, previous members can stand out from the crowd when applying for housing.
How do I request a letter of recommendation from PadSplit?
After submitting your move-out request, you can download a letter of recommendation in your dashboard settings.
What goes into the letter of recommendation from PadSplit?
PadSplit letter of recommendations provide information on:
- A member’s length of stay, and the property they stayed at.
- Information on a member’s pattern of payment, such as how often they made payments (biweekly or weekly) and if their payments were on time.
- Positive feedback from members during their stay.
- A certification that the member passed a background check, eviction history verification, ID verification, and income verification.
Do I qualify for a letter of recommendation from PadSplit?
In order to qualify for a letter of recommendation from PadSplit, you must satisfy all of the following:
- You cannot be banned from PadSplit.
- You cannot be evicted from a PadSplit.
- You cannot have a negative balance left in your PadSplit account at the time of move-out.
- You must have at least 2 keys remaining at the time of move-out.
- You cannot have moved out of a PadSplit home more than 90 days ago.
Thinking of moving out?
For information and questions regarding move-outs, please refer to our Transfer and Move-outs help center.